Status at Longham Lakes.
Rare winter visitor.
1. 1 on Longham Reservoir North, 13th October 2010 (Ray Gleason).
2. 1 on LR South, 18th October 2010 (Ray Gleason).
3. 1 on 25th November 2010 (Ray Gleason).
4. 1 flushed from the side of Longham Reservoir North on 2nd December 2010.
5. At least 2 flushed from the West Fields, with about 12 Common Snipe, 2nd March 2011. 1 there on 9th.
6. 1 in the mud at the south-west corner, by the small pools, 31st March 2014 (DC).
7. 1 on the island in LR South on 15th October (George Green).
8-14. A series of records from 1st-29th December, at a time of low water levels, some from the island and some from the north shore of Longham Reservoir South: 1 on 1st, then 3 on 2nd, 4 on 4th, 5 on 7th, 3 on 9th, 1 on 10th and 1 on 29th.